(Host) For the second time in a week, Springfield High School was evacuated _ this time for an odor of undetermined origin.
The building and the adjacent Howard Dean Educational Center were cleared about 1 o’clock today by emergency responders.
They were called because of an odor of sulfur.
After searching the building, emergency crews determined the smell probably came from a construction project on the roof.
Last Thursday, the school was evacuated _ during welcome night for parents _ because of a liquid propane leak on the roof.